Monday, April 25, 2011

If The Shoe Fits

Another word of advice for quality foot time....watch out for designer shoes that have slightly different size for the length of a shoe.  You may have to make a size adjustment.  For example, a few years ago I purchased a beautiful black Chanel Pump.  Needless to say I felt like one of cinderella's stepsisters...you know the girls who couldn't fit the shoe!  They were a size 9....I wear an 8.5 or 9, however those beauties became shorter by the minute.  I gladly passed them down to my sis...who wears an 8.  Ladies, for some reason we often CLAIM we wear the smaller size, but in all honesty no one really knows but the shoe salesman!

On that note, at this very moment I'm wearing a pair of Ferragamo croc loafers.....size 9.5.... they feel so good!


Here is a sample from my shoe collection.  These shoes range from size 8.5 to 9.5.











I love shoes, but trust me....one that feels good is priceless!

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment