Sunday, April 17, 2011

Flat and Chic

We've all been there....wearing shoes that are so pretty but often so cruel. If runway models can slip and fall on the catwalk, my guess is that 5" or 6" heels may be lethal to the average fashionista. I love towering shoes, however I've learned the hard way that wearing a shoe that dishes out cruel and unusual punishment can ruin your day....or night. Nothing is worse than a Diva spotted crawling to her car due to foot torture or ending the day at home with a broken leg.

So ladies my advice to you is to take some emergency measures and a find a few hot and attractive shoes that don't require a balancing act. Some of us may think that flat or lower heeled shoes are not very sexy or cute, but I beg to differ. You just have to look. And frankly I've found some really great finds. My strategy is to carry a pair in the car, wear them when walking a long distance (shopping for example), or whenever the desire hits me to give my feet a break but still feel cute in the process.

Come on Darlings look at these:

Comfy Shoes

Comfy Shoes by daisys girls featuring ballet shoes

These shoes would stand out in any crowd!  Low on heels....Hi on chic!  However if you must....feast your eyes on the eye catcher on the bottom...they are cute!


I love these shoes!  I hope my daughter buys them, so I can borrow ....but not for shopping!

-D

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh fierce shoe. First of the many things that's caught my eye. LOVIN THE SITE!!!

    ReplyDelete