Thursday, July 7, 2011

Birthday Celebration: Destination Chicago!

After celebrating my birthday, I was surprised to be taken on a weekend trip to one of my favorite places -Chicago.  I enjoyed the great food, boat ride, site seeing, people watching, and of course the fashion!

Fall clothes are available for early buyers, but the summer sales were the featured attraction.  Some of my favorite stores were on jam, serving fashionable customers who waited patiently in long lines to snap up some good deals.  Bloomingdale's, Banana Republic, J. Crew, and H&M to mention a few....were definite hot spots!  Neiman Marcus & Saks Fifth Avenue had sales and beautiful fall clothes in their windows.

My eyes purchased many wonderful things, however my wallet kept me grounded in reality!

Pics from my trip:

Riding the Metro-Train
My Husband and I, on the Taxi Boat
We are listening to the tour guide announcing the stops
A relaxing ride and great view
A great way to travel ...the Taxi Boat!
Chicago's skyline is awesome!
Neat Parking Garage!
It's the 4th of July!

My Husband wearing his golf gear, Shirt - Macy's, Short's - J.C Penney's, Straw Hat - H&M
Wearing White Tee - Armani Exchange,  Straw Hat  J. Crew
I purchased this nice bag at Macy's - olivia + joy  New York
Gift from Husband , My favorite Shalimar fragrance from Guerlain - Paris
I had a wonderful time!  And FYI ,"Top Shop" is scheduled to open on Michigan Avenue Sept. 2011.

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment