Thursday, July 7, 2011

Kamya's Love For Costumes!

"Hi!"  My name is Kamya.  I'm ten years old and this is my first time blogging, but I have great knowledge of fashion from watching my family!  I'm into performing arts, so my favorite things to wear are costumes, but that's not the only reason why I love costumes.  Costumes are great because they can express creativity and tell a story with one glance.

Here are some pictures of costumes on celebrities and everyday people:

Lady Gaga in her music video "Poker Face"

Helena Bonham Carter as the Red Queen in "Alice In Wonderland"

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow in "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides"


This is me dressed as the Red Queen for Halloween this past year.

Costumes allow you to express yourself though fashion and embrace the fact that fashion is an art.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment