Friday, August 5, 2011

It's about Time!

A watch is a necessity for most of us, but it shouldn't be boring.  There are so many different styles to choose from, serving double duty....keeping time, and as a fashion accessory.

There are also many beautiful expensive watches, if you want to go that route, but since I like so many different styles....moderate prices are on my radar!  Wearing different trends are fun, but classic watches with timeless appeal are usually my favorite.

The main objective is to "tell the time", after that ....beauty and style prevails.

Take a look at these:


Ms. Daisy's Black Patent & Rhinestones - Loehmann's

Assortment of Silver Fashion watches, Right Hand - Chico's, Left Hand, Link Bracelet - Loehmann's, White with stones - Nordstrom, Somerset Collection

Orange & Blue Watch - Nordstrom Rack, Orange & Brown- Anne Klein


Gold watch - Figaro Couture, Black & White - Anne Klein

Classic Chain Watch - Anne Klein

My sister's very pretty evening rhinestone watches - Macy's
Bracelet watches - Parisian, Shops at Rochester

They Open!

I borrowed this from my sis, I love this classic chic watch !

Macy's

Seiko watch, Deborah's Xmas gift from Son  (My Favorite watch)
Swiss Army watch



Gold Watches, (Bottom to Top) Bob Mackie, Vintage Diane Von Furstenberg, and  Vernier
Black strap watches (Left to Right) Citizen , DKNY, and Brighton
For Christmas I'll entertain the thought of a Michelle, Cartier, or Patek Philippe watch, but until then I'm barefoot....and taking time out!

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment