Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Window Shopping

It's great to get out and browse!  I hung out recently at the mall, and visited a few of my favorite stores, making a few notes along the way.  Of course the new season is always exciting, the mall air seems to hum with the best of newly stocked items.  Every store seems to show a mannequin or a body form that represents what to buy or how to wear it.

In the fashion world, September is considered the beginning of the year, so prepare yourself for lots of new fashionable yet modern silhouettes. I spotted some really cool sportswear pieces while visiting Nordstrom.  I have a fondness for clothes that reflect a more classic sensibility without running the risk of being dreary or non-inspirational   Some even looked familiar, however with enough newness to provide an element of surprise.

I suggest you go browse!  Then you can separate your likes from the dislikes....and most of all, the must haves!

Interesting fashion candy:
 I really love this color blocked dress! - St. John, the other Items are also hot classics for fall.  The quilted handbag is  simply gorgeous !

A closer look ! Kate Spade Handbag

Coat - St. John, Beautiful Necklace - Kate Spade Jewelry

One of my favorite Designers - The cold shoulder is a very signatured look from Donna Karan

She is cool, modern and very New York!

My eyes bought this immediately!

The pencil skirt is awesome!
Necklace - Cara Couture, a real showstopper!
Always invest in a great white shirt!- Piazza Sempione


New looks, instant style....I'll keep you posted!
-D

(Items courtesy of Nordstom)

No comments:

Post a Comment