Monday, September 12, 2011

Karl Lagerfeld arrives at Macy's!

Slouchy Tee with the image of Karl Lagerfeld - These will probably blow out the door!


The anticipated wait is over. Karl Lagerfeld's limited edition collection is now available at Macy's.  The creative genius who designs for Chanel, Fendi, and the label that carries his name has offered us an opportunity to sample his extraordinary vision.  This collection has a very affordable price tag.... Hooray for Macy's!

My first reaction of course was visual. Some of the designs were definitely cool.  Next, I took a great deal of time examining and touching the fabrics....very nice.  There were also a variety of sizes, but give it a day or two, I'm sure that will change!

Yes, I know it's not couture, but if I can shop from a capsule collection that has been created and designed by Karl Lagerfield, for a $170.00 or less....I'm in!

View a few pieces:

Fabrics were very mixed - Faux leather and plenty of tweeds
Very sophisticated dress! Modern black and pink color block
Faux patent crock vested dress - Wow!
Glam black dress with white collar - Um, very Chanel like!
Classic tweed - Old school glamour !

Very chic and flirty turtleneck dress
Short jacket with grey hues
Black leather gloves are a must have!
Graphic black and white knit - I love this!

Karl Lagerfield's image on a black tee

The collection consist of 45 pieces - Tweeds, faux leathers, florals, shorts, jackets, tops, and dresses.
Visit Macy's and see for yourself.... tell me what you think!
-D

All pictures courtesy of Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment