Friday, September 23, 2011

Time for a Garage Sale!

We decided to break the usual Saturday routine and host a garage sale   Items were gently used and sensibly priced.....perfect requirements.  We sold clothes, jewelry, shoes, and home accessories.   Some items were so nice, it almost became a "swap meet", between the sellers.

Bottom line, we cleaned out a few closets and had a great time in the process!

Having Fun:

My sis ....my first customer!
My daughter in -law and my sister....They're matching!
Jewelry!
Dresses!
Home Accessories!
Children's Books....my grand-daughters collection
Her cute clothes sold quickly!
Our Sign!
More Stuff!
My son giving us a break!
This sweater jacket sold right away!
My lovely daughter wearing vintage orange duster and chain belt.  She scored the duster  @ value world, on one of our vintage excursions - Gold belt, Anne Klein - I love this color mix!
Hopefully, we can do this again before cold weather arrives.

-D

1 comment: