Sunday, October 16, 2011

Stepping Out with a Pop of Color


Sonya arrived originally with a black trench and adorable LBD enroute to a coctail party!  Being the creative Mom (or at least I try to be,) I encouraged her to try on my turquoise topper.  I thought about  Jil Sander's dramatic color vibe.
Coat - Ellen Tracy (Rachel's Place), Dress (LBD) Adrienne Vittadini



I added this vintage Chanel Inspired belt for a little more glamour!   Flower is genuine fur
Belt - Saks Fifth Avenue!
Rich color palette is on Point!

I added  crystal and sequin earrings...more glam! 
...And I tossed her my black  fur and rhinestone evening clutch bag!
Bag - Lord & Taylor, Novi

The bag compliments the rhinestone bracelets I placed on her wrists!
Bracelets - Macy's
..  
These gorgeous blue leopard satin shoes belong to her!  (Lucky for me....we wear the same size)
Shoes - Carlos Santana
Sonya has her own personal stylist....her MOM!

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment