Friday, October 7, 2011

Chicago: Shop til' you drop!

What can I say?  I love Chicago!  The clothing scene is exciting and people watching is awesome.  Michigan Avenue a.k.a. "The Magnificent Mile" featured some amazingly stylish people.  The people and faces are very diverse, but they all seem to have one thing in common.... great personal style!  The sales associates were very helpful and they love to hear that you're a visitor.

Spending is fun, if your wallet allows....however enjoying the the scenery with my sister (who is also my best friend) is priceless!

Fashion pics:

Beautiful Cuff Bracelet, Betsy Johnson  - Macy's

New Store Opening from U.K.

We'll take a ride later!

The Armani store is across the street

Black Drama!

The Mad Men Collection - Banana Republic

I love leopard !

And leopard loves me!

Lady like!

The look of Chanel - Neiman Marcus

Destination:  Luxury!

-D                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment