Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Chic, Cool and Different!

Isaac Mizrahi - Saks fifth Avenue ( a few years ago) perfect for Spring/Summer 
While attempting to organize my closet, I came across a few items that I haven't worn lately or let's say a year or more!  After looking at some of these things, I had a flashback as to why I bought them, and how cool and different they were.  This really could be the concept of shopping in your closet.

Shopping for new trends are always promoted as an avenue to change or update your look, however playing with your very own fashion possessions may save you money ....and merge the old with the new.  There have been many shopping trips where I've bought something that caught my eye, but it wasn't necessarily a big fashion craze, then later....it's on fire!

I'll share a few things I bought in the past, that are still chic, cool and perhaps different!

This necklace is very cool - Silver & Mauve ( It ties in the back) Ann Taylor  Loft
Barry Kieselstein-Cord Handbag in box calf Leather
Abstract brown & orange Italian leather bag - Loehmann's 
Evening tank made of silver squares - Arden B, Somerset Collection
Carlos Fachi - Loehmann's
Earrings from Rachel Roy
Gold Necklace from Jacobson's purchased years ago - Very Modern
Cool Straw Fedora - Macy's
Necklace made of  Lucite - H&M Chicago 2009 - Very Edgy
Bold gold link necklace - H & M
Long black skirt see bottom
Black Lace Border under the skirt - Rachel's Place
Long embellished black beaded necklace - Chicos
Black  & white hounds tooth  fabric (Boucle') Pump - Purchase  a few years ago  @ Von Maur 

I love this striped muffler - Nordstrom Rack from men's dept.  - Ben Sherman
These are my oxfords, not my husband's! Prada (I wear them with  my long skirts)
I can pretend that I just bought them!

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment