Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Crayon Mood: Accessories!


The colorful mood continues, however accessories are the focus.  Vibrant jewelry, embellished handbags, Skittle colored gloves, scarfs, shades, and noticeable shoes, quite anecdotal for winter blues.  Of course, I have a fondness for simple chic clothes, however colorful accessories can promote incredible style, and allow a little creativity to flourish.  A good idea would be to have fun with a little color....it may be the punch for a knock out look!

My colorful accessories:

Lady like and oh so chic!  Definitely cool with a black coat!
Green Shades....so unexpected!
Colorful Fedora....old school glam
Beautiful Bracelets - All Xmas gifts (From my sis, daughter and daughter in-law)
Indian Inspiration in Turquoise ( My grandson chose these for me!)
Unique Earrings -  Kenneth Jay Lane (R)  Swarovski Crystals (L)  (Both, gift from daughter),  Beautiful green necklace,   gift from my niece - From her very own boutique collection  "Classy Trenz"

Very eye catching!
Color blocked shoes! (My daughter gave these to me!)
Vintage piece purchased from Jacobson's! Beautifully colored stones!
Blue & Gold Brooch ....a touch of elegance!( gift from my sister)
Motif & color crazed scarfs
A crayon box is not complete without red!
Is it really winter?....I can't tell!

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment